Date Added: 16 February 2017
: 3 March 2017
Job Title: Research & Development Managers (x 2)
Working For: Public Policy Exchange
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 PA plus performance-related bonus of £5,000 - £10,000
Public Policy Exchange holds regular interactive seminars which provide an invaluable interface for policy discussion, debate and networking.
These seminars offer local practitioners, civil servants and other stakeholders not only an insight into current policy thinking, but also the opportunity to feed into future policy development across all areas of public policy.
Our speakers are unrivalled in calibre, ranging from Government Ministers and Senior Whitehall Officials to leading Local Authority figures and Third Sector representatives.
We are recruiting for two Research and Development Manager positions. The first will be based in our London office and will focus on UK public policy, and the second will be based in our Brussels office and will focus on EU policy matters. The successful applicant will take on a key role within a small team and will be responsible for a range of tasks including:
• Researching suitable subject matter/event topics, across a wide range of public policy areas
• Monitoring public policy developments
• Writing event programmes and content
• Creating event related marketing copy and supporting the marketing process
• Researching and recruiting suitable speakers
• Event delivery
• Researching potential attendees and co-ordinating with our Market Research Department
The success applicant will be a Graduate with a background in public policy research, and a thorough understanding of both UK domestic policy and the structure and functions of public sector organisations.
Key skills/experience required includes:
• Proven research skills
• Commercial awareness
• Excellent written communication
• Strong organisational and time-management skills
• An ability to communicate effectively with Parliamentarians, senior civil servants and stakeholders
• A team player
• Enthusiasm, flexibility and reliability
• The ability to work without supervision
Closing Date: 3 March 2017
To apply please send your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you are keen on the job and how your experience matches the candidate profile.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.