Date Added: 16 February 2017
: 9 March 2017
Job Title: Graduate PR & Corporate Communications Analysts
Working For: a client of BrighterBox
This leading City of London financial PR firm is looking for bright and intelligent graduates to join their graduate programme. The firm is one of the most influential financial and corporate communications agencies, with offices in London and Dublin. Their clients include leading corporates, banks and retailers.
They have a collaborative and sociable culture with a diverse team, including a mix of ex-bankers, journalists, lawyers and PR professionals.
This is an ideal opportunity for ambitious candidates interested in a fast-paced and stimulating career in corporate and financial public relations to join our rapidly expanding team.
- Monitoring the news and media landscape on a daily basis
- Supporting sector teams in managing the day-to-day running of client accounts
- Liaising with journalists and City analysts
- Managing client events including the announcement of financial results
- Drafting press releases and media summaries
- Being an energetic and involved member of the team
- Strong academics from a top university (minimum 2:1 degree classification)
- A keen interest in current affairs, business and the media
- An articulate and confident oral and written communicator with great attention to detail
- A desire to work with listed clients and to better understand capital markets
Closing Date: 9 March 2017
Please apply via the following link: http://brighterbox.com/listings/job/9tTEx1Lk/financial-and-corporate-pr-graduate-analyst?utm_source=W4MP&utm_campaign=Graduate%20PR%20Analyst&utm_medium=Ad.