Date Added: 16 February 2017
: 1 March 2017
Job Title: Campaign Manager
Working For: Conservative Campaign Headquarters
Salary: Competitive salary dependent upon experience
Applications are invited for the position of Conservative Party Campaign Manager for Cumbria.
This is an exciting new role overseeing the campaigning organisation and structure of the Party organisation across the County of Cumbria. The successful applicant will play a major part in developing collaboration between the local Conservative campaigning teams in the county. The key to this role is flexibility as, even over a short period of time, political and campaigning priorities can change; working hours will of necessity be varied and flexible. This role is ideally suited to an enthusiastic and ambitious on-the-ground campaigner who enjoys a wide-ranging role. This is a “rolling-up-the-sleeves”, do whatever needs to be done, constituency-based, campaigning role. Campaign Managers must be in a position to stay overnight away from home at times.
As a Campaign Manager you will be responsible for:
• Volunteer recruitment
• Managing volunteer phone banks and door-to-door canvassing
• Ensuring that candidates/MPs and councillors maintain a high profile
• Managing postal vote recruitment and Get Out The Vote campaigns
• Organising political meetings and events
• Executing Election Day operations
• Planning a comprehensive programme of fundraising events
The Campaign Manager must have:
• Strong organisational skills, professionalism, punctuality and accuracy
• Strong written and communication skills
• The ability to work as part of a team
• The skills to lead and motivate colleagues and activists
Closing Date: 1 March 2017
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and appoint on merit.
If you have the skills required to succeed in this role, please send CV and covering letter to Jasbir.Singh@conservatives.com
We regret we can only accept applications from persons authorised to work within the UK.