Date Added: 17 February 2017
: 6 March 2017
Job Title: Marketing Placement
Working For: Social Vision
Salary: National minimum wage (£6.95 per hour) or national living wage if age 25 or over (£7.20 per hour)
An opportunity has arisen to join an exciting new organisation - Social Vision LSE Think Thank & Network. This role includes working to meet marketing and social media requirements. The successful candidate will work closely alongside the rest of the team and the main coordinator. The aim is to raise awareness of our upcoming events, utilise social media to enhance our market presence and generate leads for our projects.
• Copywriting for social media platforms, and for the organisation’s website.
• Ensuring website and social media contents are relevant, engaging, inspiring and up to date.
• Increase the organisation’s social media engagement across all platforms.
• Promotion of new initiatives and events across various social media platforms.
• Planning, implementing and executing marketing and social media campaigns.
• Online marketing, database management, conduction of research.
• Internal and external communications.
• Computer literate – knowledge of MS Office programs is essential.
• Experience of working with social media platforms.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good attention to detail.
• Friendly and approachable, confident in making initial approaches to organisations and individuals by email or telephone.
This is an ideal role for a current student or a recent university graduate. Other applicants are welcome to apply.
We offer flexible hours, and if required, the Intern can work remotely.
Closing Date: 6 March 2017
We willl be reviewing applications as they come.
The shortlisted candidates will be expected to attend a face-to-face interview with the founder of the organisation and the main co-ordinator.
Please send a CV and a Covering Letter addressed to Mr G Barua to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any enquiries about the role kindly email email@example.com.
27 February 2017: this ad has been removed before the closing date as the role has now been filled.