Date Added: 22 February 2017
: 24 March 2017
Job Title: Network Account Managers (x 2)
Working For: Breakthrough Media
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000
Breakthrough are currently looking for two Account Managers to join our growing News and Network team in the UK, who will help support our work with a range of local partners and stakeholders. Account managers will help design the communications strategy for our partners, including marketing materials, branding, messaging and narratives, ensuring that the clients’ objectives are kept in mind always.
Interested? How does this sound…
- Establish, nurture and maintain relationships with civil society organisation, consulting on their grassroots campaigns using your communications expertise and in-depth knowledge of the issues facing their communities.
- Briefing creative, production and digital teams on the creation of on and offline campaign materials and regular content strands for civil society organisations.
- Drive the creative process internally from start to finish, taking responsibility for quality control and ensuring the products meet strategic communication objectives.
- Communicate effectively with others across the agency, including creative, digital, strategy and production.
- Reporting to the client and Account Director on the progress of projects and grassroots-led campaigns.
- Provide advice to grassroots organisations when required on strategic communication direction, giving guidance and thinking of creative approaches to new projects.
- Attend daily news meetings in which you will contribute ‘news-jacking’ options and valuable analysis.
What we need from you…
- A strong educational background, preferably with a degree in a political or humanities field. Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, from grassroots organisations through to senior members of staff in large organisations.
- Proficiency in the use of database and internet tools including spreadsheets, word processing and social monitoring tools.
- Some level of understanding about how to reach different audiences on social media platforms.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills. The ability to problem solve in conjunction with the Account Director and wider team.
Closing Date: 24 March 2017
Start date - as soon as possible.
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter (maximum of one page) with information on why you’re right for this role, and what excites you about this job and our company to: firstname.lastname@example.org.