Date Added: 23 February 2017
: 23 March 2017
Job Title: Public Affairs Manager
Working For: a client of Ellwood Atfield
Salary: £40,000 and benefits
This is an opportunity to be our client's lead advocate to Westminster, the Scottish Parliament and Welsh assembly. You will, on behalf of some of the biggest companies in the world (their members), represent their views and arguments to key stakeholders in England, Scotland and Wales.
Working as a part of a tight-knit team you will have responsibility for creating the public affairs strategy and advise the Director General of the association.
- Work with those in England, Scotland and Wales to promote the interests and activity of the association’s members
- Create and deliver the public affairs strategy for both England, Scotland and Wales
- Undertake meetings and build relationships with policy makers, politicians, members and other key stakeholders
- Prepare policy documents and responses; advise and ensure the organisation is up to date with political activity
- Aid the public affairs activity to Westminster as and when required
- Proven experience in a public affairs position
- Understanding of how to create and deliver a public affairs strategy
- A passion for the issues affecting the association's members industry (which are high profile and multi-levelled)
- A good team player
- Excellent communication skills
Closing Date: 23 March 2017
For further details please apply. To apply for this position please click the apply button at this link
http://ellwoodatfield.force.com/jobs/ts2__JobDetails?jobId=a0xb000000985aZAAQ&tSource=a16b0000000Rj1PAAS to upload your CV. Reference - JC-1701-4208.