Date Added: 27 February 2017
: 24 March 2017
Job Title: (Events) Executive Assistant
Working For: Friends of Al Aqsa
Salary: £22K - £24K pro rata
Friends of Al-Aqsa have a full-time Executive Assistant position available based in our offices in the trendy part London, Aldgate. This position will suit an experienced graduate, second jobber or a gap year student very well.
Main roles and responsibilities
- Carrying out research to support the production
- Contacting speakers and contractors
- Maintaining and developing strong relationships with suppliers
- Booking accommodation and travel Maintain the website and social media
- Maintaining guest databases for events Assisting with the management of VIP
What we’re looking for?
- A minimum one year’s experience in administrative support for a team. Ideally experience in events or sponsorship
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- The ability to meet strict deadlines and work well under pressure
- Proficient on Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The ideal candidate will have an interest in Palestine
Further details: Hours: Full-time 38 hours per week. Contract: 5 months
If this sounds like you, and you want to join our fun and fast-paced office in Aldgate then please do apply!
Closing Date: 24 March 2017
ASAP - on a rolling basis.
Please email a covering letter and your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further details or queries about this position, please email: email@example.com. Applicants should write a one page covering letter addressed to Ismail Patel and include a full CV.