Date Added: 2 March 2017
: 3 April 2017
Job Title: Data Development Executive
Working For: Government Knowledge
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 depending on experience
Forming part of a team producing public policy seminars affecting decision making at the highest levels of government and enabling in-depth discussion for delegates on frontline policy. You will use the company's in-house database and your market knowledge to support the overall marketing objectives of the business.
• Combine your knowledge and the company's database to create marketing lists ensuring only relevant individuals are included
• Help to grow the attendance at our events to facilitate a more comprehensive discussion
• Working with our offshore research teams to ensure key contacts are kept up-to-date and to suggest areas to expand our 'home-grown' database of 2.5 million domestic and international contacts
• Regular reporting to your Line Manager about the database activity and analysis of database usage reports
• Research to identify people and organisations that may be of relevance to our events
• Ensure that all in-house data records are consistently updated - including social media details/tags
• Making technology suggestions or system upgrades to support the housing of data
• Troubleshooting all areas of concern or any issues that could arise on daily basis
• Recognising and passing supplier leads to the commercial team
• Constantly helping to maintain database security
Skills and Experience Required
• Data management and database development
• Working knowledge of MS Office, specifically Excel
• Web search proficiency, or the ability to assimilate key skills quickly
• Judgement and the ability to make decisions with input from your Line Manager
• Understanding of lead generation and identifying relevant contacts
• Ability to work on a number of projects at any given time
• Familiarity with direct marketing
• Knowledge of corporate and public sector, hierarchical structure and responsibilities
Closing Date: 3 April 2017
Interviews will commence immediately.
An appointment may be made before the closing date for the right candidate.
Applicants should apply via email with their CV to email@example.com or for further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.