Date Added: 2 March 2017
: 24 March 2017
Job Title: Speechwriter
Working For: a client of Birchwood Knight
Salary: Up to £35,000 plus benefits
Working for a highly influential business group, you will be joining a newly expanded editorial and speechwriting team. This organisation has a voice on a broad range of issues from trade and infrastructure to skills, innovation and Brexit. They work hard to represent the views of businesses across all sectors regionally, nationally and internationally.
As a Speechwriter you will play a key part in contributing to the organisation’s overall communications strategy at a unique time for business and politics. You will be drafting and planning speeches for the senior leadership team, working across a diverse set of issues and communicating to a broad range of audiences. You’ll work closely with policy experts and colleagues across the organisation and proactively manage the speeches programme, ensuring the speeches are of the highest quality. Additionally, you will be responsible for the production of all internal communications channels including a weekly all staff email.
- Proven speechwriting experience gained in a professional environment
- The ability to turn complex information into clear and engaging content
- A keen interest in, and good understanding of, business issues, public policy and current affairs
- Strong stakeholder management skills with a well developed influencing style
- Flexible and collaborative approach
Closing Date: 24 March 2017
We may appoint before the closing date.
To apply for the role please send your CV to email@example.com.