Date Added: 2 March 2017
: 27 March 2017
Job Title: International Project Coordinator
Working For: Leftfield Associates
Salary: £22,000 PA
International Project Coordinator
Leftfield is a London-based market research agency that specialises in co-ordinating projects worldwide. We are expanding our international offering and looking for someone to work full-time in our international department and help co-ordinating qualitative research projects.
The job would involve:
• Managing our international Key Opinion Former (‘KOFs’) database
• Perform desk research via a variety of online sources
• Working on KOF projects
• Coordinating multi-country projects
• Assisting in managing clients and suppliers, both via email and via phone
We are looking for someone with:
• Fluency in English & French, other European languages a plus
• Excellent project and time management skills
• A head for numbers
• Good IT skills (particularly Excel) and telephone manner
We’re a small yet busy agency and we’re looking for a person who will complement our current team. The job is likely to suit a graduate looking for a first or second position but we are open as to who applies.
This is a three-month full-time position with the possibility to become permanent.
Closing Date: 27 March 2017
Interviews to start ASAP. Looking to appoint before the closing date.
Please apply by sending your CV and a short covering letter highlighting how you feel you meet the criteria to Giorgio@leftfield.co.uk [please use “Job Application + (your name) in the subject line].
Only selected candidates will be notified.