Date Added: 7 March 2017
: 31 March 2017
Job Title: Policy Co-ordinator
Working For: a client of Murray McIntosh
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
An established and reputable representative body are in search of a Policy Co-ordinator to join a dynamic team with a passion for driving change and economic growth.
The role will support policy managers across key areas such as research, consultation responses and stakeholder engagement.
- key support for working groups
- supporting preparation of industry papers and consultation responses as well as briefings for the Board and other committees
- developing and maintaining a network of contacts and liaising with stakeholders
- providing policy expertise, intelligence and insight to inform the activities of the wider organisation
- identify and pursue opportunities to further influencing priorities
You will need:
- a relevant degree
- a sound understanding of what policy is and how it can be used to influence
- exceptional communication skills and the ability to build relationships with a diverse range of people
- strong event management experience
- passion, enthusiasm and ability to interpret complex issues
- good analytical and report writing skills
Closing Date: 31 March 2017
Start date is ASAP and interviews will therefore take place shortly after successful application.
Please apply with an up to date CV here: http://www.murraymcintoshassociates.com/job-details/?id=policy-coordinator-71083.