Date Added: 7 March 2017
: 5 April 2017
Job Title: Field Organiser - South East
Working For: Green Party
Location: Home based with option of working at Party Office, London
Salary: £22,082 to £26,680 depending on experience (points 6 to 15 on Green Party National Pay Scale)
Field Organisers have overall responsibility for improving the capacity of local parties to fight and win elections. This includes providing training, guidance and advice on recruiting volunteers, building teams, and planning and executing election campaigns.
Field Organisers will be responsible for:
1. Supporting local parties to plan and execute successful election campaigns
2. Supporting local parties to build their election campaigning capacity through volunteer recruitment, team building and collaboration with other local Green parties
3. Managing a training programme to disseminate elections and capacity building best practice within and across local parties
4. Facilitating information sharing between local parties and the national party to ensure coordinated working
5. Liaising with regional committees to coordinate work across the region
6. Contributing to the network and resources of field staff
For a full job description and person specification go to https://www.greenparty.org.uk/jobs.
Closing Date: 5 April 2017
Application deadline is noon.
Interviews likely to take place Thursday 13 April 2017 in London.
Start date is as soon as the successful candidate is available.
To apply go to https://www.greenparty.org.uk/jobs and download an application form and equal opportunities monitoring form, once completed send to email@example.com.
Please do not send CVs either as an alternative or as part of your application as these will not be considered.
We particularly welcome applications from women, black and minority ethnic candidates as they are under-represented within the Green Party staff.