Date Added: 7 March 2017
: 30 April 2017
Job Title: Defence Conference Producer
Working For: Defence IQ
Salary: Up to £25k + profit share
IQPC is a market leading international events company with offices around the globe. The Defence Business is one of IQPC's most established divisions within IQPC, with around 50 events being run each year across the globe in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Latin America. The role has a great deal of scope for international travel.
Defence IQ is currently looking for a Conference Producer to join our growing Defence business.
The Conference Producer Role
• The conference producer will be putting together the agenda of our defence conferences
• The Defence conference producer will specialise in business research, project management and building relationships with senior business executives
• The conference producer will be speaking to Defence industry experts on the telephone on a day to day basis
The Conference Producer will have
• An interest in and a knowledge of the Defence & security industry
• A minimum of 12 months' experience in a commercial role
• A 2:1 or equivalent degree
• High commercial acumen
• Strong time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
In return, the successful applicant will receive profit-related pay and will have the opportunity to grow within a rapidly developing and market-leading organisation. We offer a great working culture and competitive company benefits.
Closing Date: 30 April 2017
Start date - ASAP.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.