Date Added: 8 March 2017
: 14 April 2017
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Working For: Track24
Track24 are a leading technology provider for clients operating in high risk and frontier regions across the globe. We support governments, multinational companies, NGOs and international agencies by providing solutions to ensure the safety and security of their personnel and assets.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be working within our business development team on the front line of our organisation. You will be responsible for demonstrating the capabilities and value of our solutions to prospective clients and partners.
- Identify commercial opportunities and match our solutions to customer and business needs.
- Develop comprehensive business proposals and bids that meet the requirements of the customer and Track24.
- Develop and maintain new business leads against set sales targets.
- Liaise with key external stakeholders and identify new distribution networks
- Maintain the highest quality standards in customer service and delivery
- Identify and liaise with key internal stakeholders to drive innovation and deliver the highest standards company-wide.
- Keen attention to detail, with an interest in how technology can improve safety, security and efficiency.
- Active interest and knowledge of international relations, contemporary conflict and post-conflict environments and the organisations operating within them.
- Public speaking acumen, with the ability to write high-quality copy for a wide range of audiences.
- Prior experience of travel or working in difficult or hostile environments preferable.
- Native or professional level written and spoken English is essential. Further language skills such as Arabic, French and Spanish are an advantage.
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree in International Relations, Security Studies, Political Science would be an advantage.
- The role will involve significant travel to conflict and post-conflict zones across the globe, as well as in emerging markets within Europe, the Americas and MENA.
- The role gives the opportunity to further develop key skills and has great growth potential. The team will encourage and support you to take on things that interest you and broaden your role.
- This is an exciting opportunity to work for a globally recognised security technology provider.
Closing Date: 14 April 2017
As we will be interviewing on a rolling basis, prospective candidates are strongly encouraged to apply early.
To apply, please click on the following link: https://track24-2.workable.com/jobs/443955.