Date Added: 8 March 2017
: 27 March 2017
Job Title: Events Manager
Working For: Conservatives Campaign Headquarters
Salary: Competitive salary dependent upon experience
Overview: An exciting opportunity has arisen in the role of Events Manager at Conservative Campaign Headquarters. The successful applicant will plan and co-ordinate a varied programme of successful and unique events with the aim of raising revenue for the Conservative Party.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Arrange and project manage events for Party Donor Clubs and major fundraising events.
- Deal with administration and queries arising from events to ensure their flawless execution.
- Brief speakers prior to an event and, for several events, manage a large team of staff to run fundraising activities.
- Co-ordinate with speakers on a regular basis to secure diary dates and invite them to events.
- Organise and implement a comprehensive package of events during the annual Party Conference.
- Source venues for external events.
- Produce detailed budgets for events, and ensure projects stay within a set budget.
- Raise Purchase Orders and deal with invoices from events, liaising closely with the Finance Department for their payment.
Qualifications, skills and experience required for this role:
- Degree level or equivalent candidate preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and discretion.
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to multitask on several events at once.
- The ability to manage a large team during events.
- Financial competence and the ability to manage a budget
The successful applicant is likely to have a good track record in event management plus a good understanding of Government and Parliamentary operations.
Closing Date: 27 March 2017
If you have the skills required to succeed in this role, please visit www.conservatives.com/work-for-us, and then download our application form in Word format.
Please submit this to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to HR Department, CCHQ, 4 Matthew Parker Street, London SW1H 9HQ.