Date Added: 8 March 2017
: 7 April 2017
Job Title: Communications Planning Manager
Working For: a client of Birchwood Knight
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000, plus bonus and benefits
Working for a high profile FTSE 100 with key markets in UK, Hong Kong and US. This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning communications function with ambitious plans for global campaigns and external affairs.
This is a new position reporting into the Head of Strategic Communications and supports the success of global campaigns by co-ordinating all external campaigns activity across the business. You will build and maintain working relationships with influential stakeholders both internally and externally in a rapidly changing matrix environment. Additionally, you will produce stakeholder maps, research and content.
• Experience of working on campaigns for political, media and NGO audiences
• Unrivalled project management skills
• Ability to work confidently and effectively with senior stakeholders
• Background in developing research and content for campaigns
• Strong academic background
Closing Date: 7 April 2017
We may appoint before the closing date.
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lauren Tarbit on 020 3435 7265.