Date Added: 9 March 2017
: 7 April 2017
Job Title: Corporate Campaigns Manager
Working For: a client of Birchwood Knight
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 plus bonus and benefits
Global corporate brand with over 30 million customers across the world. This is an opportunity to join the team that helps them tell their corporate story to politicians, the media and NGOs.
This person will play a key role in the planning, design and implementation of global campaigns that support the overall business strategy. You will create and maintain an excellent network of key stakeholders and opinion formers, inside and outside the organisation, to drive understanding of key external messages. Working to the highest standards you will share knowledge and best practice across the function, business units and countries.
• Proven campaigner with experience gained in political, media or NGO environment
• Excellent stakeholder management skills, you will be confident engaging with senior leaders
• Good understanding of how to operate in a large complex business
• Strong academic background
• Collaborative and highly motivated
Closing Date: 7 April 2017
We may appoint before the closing date.
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lauren Tarbit on 020 3435 7265.