Date Added: 9 March 2017
: 22 March 2017
Job Title: Assistant Director - Policy & Campaigns
Working For: a client of the Right Ethos
Salary: Circa £65,000
This is a full-time role with a 15 month fixed-term contract.
- You will be responsible for managing a talented team of people working within the policy, public affairs, campaigning and health advocacy functions.
- To maximise engagement with patients, parliamentarians, policy makers and healthcare professionals whilst leading the national policy, advocacy, campaigns and influencing strategy.
- You will act as one of the charity’s ambassadors, in policy and parliamentary forums and in the media, by ensuring they are represented in the right way and effectively gather and use insight from stakeholder feedback.
- You will have a proven record of developing a strategic approach to policy and influencing, and have an excellent understanding and insight of how external agents (government, media and public opinion) shape public policy.
- Experience at senior level within a public affairs, policy or campaigning environment, and have experience of delivering influencing, campaigning and advocacy strategies and results.
- Experience of preparing and managing operational plans and budgets within the context of an organisational strategic plan.
Closing Date: 22 March 2017
Please send your CV to email@example.com.