Date Added: 10 March 2017
: 22 March 2017
Job Title: Public Affairs and Campaigns Manager
Working For: a client of the Right Ethos
Salary: Up to £45,000
- To lead the team and co-ordinate activities to maximise public campaigning and the influence of the organisation within Westminster and Whitehall.
- To work with cross-organisationally to develop and deliver appropriate external messages aimed at the public and key decision makers
- To play a key part in developing the strategy and plans and to support the team to reach their goals.
- Successful experience in campaigns or public affairs but with some experience in both areas.
- Demonstrable experience in managing supporters to take action OR developing relationships with politicians and civil servants for policy change.
- Experienced in managing staff, organising events and partnership working with like-minded organisations.
Closing Date: 22 March 2017
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.