Date Added: 12 March 2017
: 22 March 2017
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Working For: Norman Lamb MP (North Norfolk)
Salary: £21,000 - £24,000 pro rata (3 or 4 days per week)
Norman Lamb is seeking a confident and well organised PA to work 3 or 4 days per week in his Westminster office.
• To manage his diary
• To take the lead in making administrative arrangements for meetings between the MP and both organisations and constituents
• Liaising with the constituency team to ensure the smooth running of the office
• Arrange tours of Parliament and Big Ben for constituents and local organisations
• Photocopying, filing, record keeping and typing correspondence
• Providing general administrative support
Successful candidate should:
• be proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook diary management
• possess excellent communication and organisational skills
• be self motivating, team oriented and energetic
Upon appointment you will be required to comply with the Baseline Personnel Security Standard, undertaken by the Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO). See Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO) page for further info. MPs generally pay staff in accordance with IPSA guidelines.
Closing Date: 22 March 2017
CV and covering letter should be emailed to Ed Maxfield at firstname.lastname@example.org.