Date Added: 13 March 2017
: 3 April 2017
Job Title: Political Adviser
Working For: Conservative Campaign Headquarters (CCHQ)
Salary: Competitive salary dependent upon experience
Conservative Campaign Headquarters (CCHQ) is seeking to recruit a Political Adviser within the Conservative Research Department.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Researching political stories for print and broadcast media.
- Producing political briefings.
- Analysing political activity and producing meaningful, relevant material in response.
- Liaising with and supporting other Political Advisers and Special Advisers.
- Providing general political output.
Candidates are required to have:
- Excellent political judgement.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Fluent and clear written style.
- Good communication skills.
- Highly developed research and analytical skills.
- The ability to work independently to produce material of a political nature.
- A commitment to the Conservative Party, its aims and its values.
- A good degree or equivalent.
Closing Date: 3 April 2017
If you have the skills required to succeed in this role, please visit www.conservatives.com/work-for-us, and then download our application form in Word format.
Please submit this to email@example.com or send to HR Department, CCHQ, 4 Matthew Parker Street, London SW1H 9HQ.