Date Added: 13 March 2017
: 24 March 2017
Job Title: Interim Policy Officer
Working For: a client of Ellwood Atfield
Salary: c£35,000 pro rata
This award-winning professional body is looking for an Interim Policy Officer for an initial 3 month contract to help drive their political engagement.
Joining a small team you will report to the Head of External Affairs and help them build the organisation's reputation, being an authoritative voice and strategic partner around key policy priorities.
- Oversee all political monitoring and ensure senior colleagues are sufficiently briefed on upcoming political, media and policy developments, as well as sourcing additional opportunities to position the organisation as a thought leader in areas which serve its strategic agenda
- Writing and editing content for all communications channels for both internal and external audiences and relevant stakeholders
- Maintain a database of stakeholder contacts and assist the Head of External Affairs develop strong relationships with stakeholders and other professional bodies
- Proven experience of working in a policy or communications role, with an ability to find and interpret the interests of an organisation within a policy and news content
- Ability to use your own initiative whilst demonstrating collaborative working across the wider team
Closing Date: 24 March 2017
Our client is looking to interview and appoint ASAP.
As they are looking to appoint ASAP please apply now sending your CV through to email@example.com quoting job reference number ER-1701-4207.