Date Added: 14 March 2017
: 22 March 2017
Job Title: Advocacy Manager (International)
Working For: a client of the Right Ethos
Salary: £40,000 - £43,000
This is a full-time, permanent role.
- An international charity.
- Develop influential international policies which align with priority areas.
- Strengthen advocacy impact through partnerships with the Policy Advisers.
- Lead a small team to implement prioritised strategies.
- International policy or advocacy management experience.
- Understanding of decision making process internationally would be beneficial.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
Closing Date: 22 March 2017
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.