Date Added: 15 March 2017
: 31 March 2017
Job Title: Associate Director
Working For: Hanbury Strategy
Salary: Depending on experience
Hanbury is a new strategic advisory firm which specialises in providing communications, strategy and campaigns advice to businesses and governments. We provide unique and informed solutions to complex and challenging problems.
Members of our team have advised Prime Ministers, Cabinet ministers and other senior politicians in the UK and abroad, as well as CEOs of some of the world's leading technology firms, investors and philanthropists.
We have handled the national media in high-tempo, challenging environments, and have devised strategies and campaigns for some of the most stunning election results in recent years.
Hanbury is looking for an enthusiastic recruit with a keen interest in politics, the media and campaigns to assist and lead teams dealing with a variety of projects.
Successful candidates will be required to carry out a number of tasks including:
- Proactively briefing stories to the media and dealing with reactive media enquiries
- Acting as the primary liaison for a range of clients including corporates, campaigns and individuals with large public profiles
- Researching and sourcing information for clients
- Drafting press releases, opinion pieces, briefing notes and background information documents
- Working with our researchers and policy analysts to produce detailed pieces of original research and analysis
- Helping to develop long term media strategies and communications grids
- Taking on day to day project management responsibilities and for effectively managing teams to deliver against tight deadlines
- Assisting the firm’s Partners in spotting opportunities to develop and grow the business
The role is ideally suited to a proactive self-starter who is happy working as part of a team in an exciting new consultancy.
Qualifications and skills
- Candidates must have 2-5 years' experience working with or in the media, campaigns or in an agency
- Should demonstrate organisational, strong written, and interpersonal skills; and
- Have knowledge, experience and enthusiasm for the media, politics and campaigns.
Closing Date: 31 March 2017
Interviews will take place soon after the closing date for applications.
Please send your CV and a covering letter about what unique strengths you would bring to our firm to: firstname.lastname@example.org.