Date Added: 15 March 2017
: 29 March 2017
Job Title: Project Administrator
Working For: Association of Directors of Adult Social Services
Salary: £29,133 PA pro rata including London weighting
For information about ADASS and what we do, please visit our website https://www.adass.org.uk/home.
About the role
We are seeking to recruit an experienced administrator to provide a comprehensive range of efficient and flexible administrative and financial support to ADASS.
You will have:
• Excellent administration skills
• Accurate and efficient financial and general data entry experience (Sage support given)
• First rate diary management skills
• Excellent IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft packages
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Flexible and positive approach to providing support across the wider team
• Good influencing skills
• The ability to adapt to change
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
ADASS is currently temporarily based in Farringdon, London due to the refurbishment of our primary address, Local Government House in Smith Square, Westminster. This is likely to be for a period of up to 12 months from November 2016 after which we will return to Westminster.
Closing Date: 29 March 2017
Interview date: 19 April 2017.
To apply online, please visit https://www.jobtrain.co.uk/lga/displayjob.aspx?jobid=376.