Date Added: 17 March 2017
: 24 March 2017
Job Title: Events and Marketing Executive
Working For: British Property Federation
An exciting opportunity has opened up at The British Property Federation, the UK’s leading property trade body for an Events and Marketing Executive. The role will report to Head of Events where you will be able to showcase your event management skills as well as your strong skills in written communication and digital marketing.
As the Events & Marketing Executive you will be involved in:
- Manage the organisation of free events that maximise BPF profile, inform and retain members and attract potential members.
- Ensure that colleagues are as fully involved as appropriate in the selection of event topics and delivery of events.
- Design event invitations and tickets, produce bespoke mailing lists, and distribute all event marketing on Mailchimp
- Publicise the events with appropriate audiences to achieve required attendance level
- Write event listings for the BPF website and the send weekly email update to members when required
- Website updates including the events and media section
- Support with the ticket booking system.
- Design and produce holding slides and delegate flyers for events on InDesign; source and edit images for event marketing on Photoshop
- Carry out other activities as required by the Head of Events
- Attention to detail
- Intermediate level IT skills using Microsoft Office in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Minimum one year experience in events and marketing.
- Ability to prioritise tasks, keep calm and maintain high standards under pressure.
- Very strong ability to multi-task and work to deadlines.
- Creative and innovative.
- Excellent interpersonal/diplomacy and communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Use of a CRM database.
- Use of InDesign or similar software.
- Experience of working in a small organisation.
Closing Date: 24 March 2017
The closing date is 24 March 2017 and interviews will take place between 3 - 5 April 2017.
Read the full job description and person specification before applying. To apply, submit a CV and covering letter to why you would be a goof fit for the job to email@example.com.