Date Added: 21 March 2017
: 21 May 2017
Job Title: Campaign Executive
Working For: Seven Hills
Seven Hills is the campaigning company. We help inspirational people, places, brands and organisations to articulate their purpose, crafting powerful campaigns that turn mission into momentum.
A fast-growing team, we look for the most skilled professionals to deliver messaging to media relations, editorial to events, creative to corporate communications to build campaigns that foster belief, build followings and unlock growth.
Our teams work with founders, CEOs and destinations. Founded in 2010 we have been recognized as the fastest-growing firm in our category and named the World’s Best Corporate Consultancy, by industry monitor The Holmes Report. We are also the force behind SUMMIT, a series of events exploring the sectors and trends with the potential to drive explosive growth in the UK economy.
Your role will include:
• Creating and delivering campaigns and strategies
• Media outreach
• Editorial assistance
• Events management
• Research tasks
Specifically, you will need:
• A degree awarded from a UK university
• Excellent written communication skills
• The ability to research and summarise information concisely
• The ability to produce quality work to tight deadlines
• A desire to push boundaries and think creatively to achieve results
• An interest in current affairs
Closing Date: 21 May 2017
Skype interview and writing test, followed by a face to face interview in the office.
If you would like to apply for the Campaign Executive role please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.