Breakthrough is looking for a Campaign Strategist to assist in the development of a range of campaigns for Breakthrough, both in the UK and our growing international client base. You’ll need to draw on your knowledge of the target audience, their attitudes and behaviour, and the range of communication methods for reaching them, to develop the best campaigns. Drawing on insights, gathered both internally and externally, you’ll help ensure our strategic thinking is always grounded in a clear understanding of the potential impact it could have.
Breakthrough is a full-service agency, providing research, strategy, creative concepts, technical build, multimedia production, dissemination and evaluation in-house. This ensures that our strategic thinking informs our creativity, and that our strategy is influenced by real-time audience engagement with our campaigns.
We specialise in working with multiple stakeholders including government, NGOs, charities, media organisations and Civil Society Organisations (CSOs), who help us meet our campaign objectives and drive positive social change.
In four-and-a-half years we’ve grown to almost 200 people all working across our offices in Australia, Iraq, Kenya, Tunisia and at our headquarters in the UK.
Interested? How does this sound…
- You’ll develop, plan and write campaign strategies.
- You’ll develop an in-depth understanding of the issues relevant to our work by reviewing appropriate literature and research papers.
- You’ll work closely with the Campaign Management, Digital, Creative, PR and Production teams to ensure work is delivered in accordance with the campaign objectives.
- You’ll take responsibility for the overall execution of campaigns in order to ensure they are delivering the strategy in the most effective manner.
- You’ll coordinate teams and monitor campaign outputs to ensure they deliver on the strategy.
- You’ll understand the attitudes and underlying motivations of the audience for each campaign in order to develop an effective theory of change.
- You’ll assist in planning campaign rollout, taking into consideration how we’ll evaluate it against the objectives.
- You’ll support strategy development for overseas projects, helping to ensure a consistent Breakthrough approach across all our campaigns.
We’re committed to hiring a diverse workforce from different professional and cultural backgrounds, and to that end we encouraging a variety of peoples to our company to represent the diverse range of subjects associated with our projects.
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter (maximum of one page) with information on why you’re right for this role, and what excites you about this job and our company to: email@example.com.