Breakthrough is a full-service agency, providing research, strategy, creative concepts, technical build, multimedia production, dissemination and evaluation in-house. This ensures that our strategic thinking informs our creativity, and that our strategy is influenced by real-time audience engagement with our campaigns. Our clients are prestigious and include the Home Office, Foreign & Commonwealth Office, US State Department, United Nations; Australian, Tunisian and Iraqi governments, public benefit organisations including the Rockefeller Foundation, and charities such as the NSPCC.
We are seeking a Senior Evaluation Analyst to with strong quantitative skills and applied research experience who can drive the development and delivery of our monitoring and evaluation (M&E) capability through high quality data analysis and insight.
• You will be expected to play an active role in the Research and Strategy team, including the ability to direct and lead staff in terms of the collection, monitoring and analysis of project related data.
• You will apply robust research skills as they relate to applied, real-world projects that involve behavioural change.
What we need from you…
• The ability to communicate analysis of complex information clearly, helping others to make good use of social research evidence.
• Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of research methodology and techniques, including main quantitative and qualitative methods with at least 3 years of applied experience.
• Ability to accurately evaluate competing data sources and identify salient points and trends to draw sound, logical inferences.
• A degree in psychology or a social science discipline, with a substantial research component.
• 3 years+ experience in applying both quantitative and qualitative research methods in a research or real-world applied setting.
• Experience in designing data collection projects (including sampling, tools, survey administration, ethics, analysis, reporting, etc).
• Experience in designing, collecting and analysing quantitative digital data (including social media).
• Understanding of M&E at the programmatic and behavioural change level.
Nice to have;
• Understanding of theories of behavioural change.
• Understand of target audience analysis.