Date Added: 23 March 2017
: 23 April 2017
Job Title: Campaign Manager
Working For: SCL Elections
UK-based with frequent assignments overseas.
SCL Group/Cambridge Analytica is an election management agency that delivers campaign success via measurable behavioural change. Over 25 years we have worked on more than 100 campaigns in Europe, North and South America, Asia, Africa and the Caribbean. We work with political parties, heads of state and government and, increasingly, commercial clients seeking to apply data science and digital marketing techniques to transform their businesses.
Campaign Manager at SCL advise clients at a senior level, based on experience, analysis and expertise in challenging circumstances. On the political front, they are able to provide high-level direction and hands-on assistance across all elements of election campaign management – including political strategy, organisational structure and process, branding and message development, domestic and international media relations, digital engagement, community outreach, speech-writing and capacity building.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability and temperament to oversee and manage the delivery of complex, deadline-driven projects, including leading multi-cultural teams working in developing or transition countries
- Confidence and ability to advise and develop relationships with senior politicians and corporate executives, displaying strong analytical, writing and presentation skills
- Readiness to deploy overseas for short periods as required for business development and project management purposes
- A post-graduate degree or equivalent professional experience in a relevant field
- Experience in government, journalism, politics, public relations, field-based research, political consultancy and international public affairs will be an asset
- Proven experience of project management in a variety of different contexts/environments, including timelines, budget, resource management and reporting requirements
- Understanding and experience of electoral politics (particularly in a developing country context) including research, strategy, operations, campaigning and day-to-day activities
- Demonstrable knowledge of strategies for political and corporate communication, including branding, audience segmentation, stakeholder engagement, mass and targeted communications, integration and management of multi-media programmes, measurement and evaluation
Closing Date: 23 April 2017
Interview dates: 24-28 April.
If you are interested in applying please send your CV to email@example.com.