Date Added: 27 March 2017
: 24 April 2017
Job Title: PR and Digital Communications Intern
Working For: Two Blue Communications
Salary: London living wage (£9.75 per hour) paid during internship. Salaries start at £18,000 if offered a permanent role
This is an opportunity to join a great team and work for exciting clients in the property sector. If you’re a good communicator with an interest in developing a career in communications, we want to hear from you. You will receive on-the-job training in a friendly and supportive environment.
• Daily media monitoring for press coverage and articles of interest
• Researching topics and themes for potential news stories and features
• Writing engaging press articles, features and blogs
• Helping to manage social media channels for our clients
• Helping the team create interesting content for press and social media
• Support the digital marketing team as required
• Dealing with queries from the media, individuals and other organisations via telephone and email
• General office administrative duties
Personal attributes and skills
• Confident writing in a variety of styles for different audiences (press, social media, blogs and websites)
• Able to take direction and work alongside others in a collaborative environment
• Creative and imaginative
• Interested in current affairs, business news and politics
Who we are
We help our clients achieve their strategic and commercial objectives through a combination of bespoke public relations, marketing, communications and digital programmes. We work with a range of clients within the property sector – from small independent companies to large international groups. The sectors we work in include architecture, construction, commercial property, house building, interior design, luxury residential, private rental sector (PRS), and social housing.
Closing Date: 24 April 2017
Interview to be offered at our discretion, starting with a telephone interview and followed by a face-to-face interview at the office premises in Wandsworth.
Interview and start date ASAP.
Apply by sending your CV with a brief cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like some more information or simply to chat about the role in some more detail, don't hesitate to get in touch on 0208 870 0367 or email email@example.com.