Date Added: 28 March 2017
: 25 April 2017
Job Title: Funding Coordinator
Working For: Centre for the Study of Financial Innovation (CSFI)
Salary: £24k - £26k
The CSFI is a not-for-profit financial think tank, supported by 80 institutions. It publishes reports and holds around 80 round-tables a year. It is looking for someone to handle relations with sponsors and to develop business.
- managing sponsor relations and identifying potential sponsors;
- organising special events (eg the City Debate at the Mansion House);
- invoice management;
- overseeing publication of CSFI reports;
- updating the Centre’s website and social media operations; and
- helping ensure the smooth operation of the Centre (including some basic administrative duties).
This is a full-time position for a degree-level candidate. An interest in finance is desirable.
Closing Date: 25 April 2017
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. We are looking for someone to start immediately, so we may appoint before the closing date.
Email CV and cover letter to: email@example.com.
7 April 2017: The job title for this advert has been changed from Sponsorship and Publications Coordinator to Funding Coordinator.