Date Added: 28 March 2017
: 30 April 2017
Job Title: Digital Campaign Manager
Working For: Big Brother Watch
Salary: £21,000 - £23,000 depending on experience
Big Brother Watch are one of the UK's leading civil liberties campaigning organisations.
We are seeking a Digital Campaign Manager with a passion for campaigning and a demonstrable interest in privacy, civil liberties and data protection to work in our central London office.
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Create and develop digital content for reports and campaigns.
- Maintain and update website and social media.
- Provide research support for reports and campaigns.
- Media monitoring.
- Political and parliamentary monitoring
- Provable experience of using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Premiere.
- Experience of working with and maintaining digital content including a website.
- Interest in privacy, data protection issues and civil liberties.
The ideal candidate will also:
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge and understanding of campaigning using a number of social media platforms.
- Have some experience of research and writing a research brief.
- Have a good knowledge of national, regional and tech specific online and print media.
- Be a confident communicator both written and orally.
- Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Be experienced at working in an office environment.
Closing Date: 30 April 2017
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. The covering letter should explain why you are interested in the position and clearly demonstrate what relevant experience you may have.
Please note only those who are successful will be contacted.