Date Added: 29 March 2017
: 21 April 2017
Job Title: North of England Project Manager
Working For: a client of the Right Ethos
Location: Home-based in South Yorkshire
Salary: £31,000 - £33,000
This is a full-time role, initially with a 12 month contract.
- To lead a pilot project for behaviour change – to manage it and be responsible for its success. With a view to extending and replicating the project elsewhere.
- To work with like-minded partners - field staff, and campaigns & public affairs colleagues to design a strategy to work across Sheffield.
- To build relationships and gain support from partners to make the project a success.
- Experienced in planning, producing and managing the project including managing the budget.
- An excellent relationship builder with partner organisations and supporters.
- Experience in communicating including via social media.
Closing Date: 21 April 2017
Please send your CV to email@example.com.