Date Added: 29 March 2017
: 29 April 2017
Job Title: Online Content Manager - Defence
Working For: Defence IQ
Salary: Up to £26k basic depending on experience
IQPC is dedicated to creating content driven B2B conferences and online communities for senior executives globally. Over the last 5 years, IQPC has successfully launched a number of online communities aimed at enhancing engagement with our customers. The London office is currently looking for an Online Content Manager to work across the defence sector.
- Regularly creating, publishing and promoting value adding and commercial content across our online communities
- Keeping up-to-date with trends and advances within the Defence industry
- Writing news articles, sector reports and white papers relating to pre assigned sector topics to engage our communities
- Conducting Interviews/Q&A with key speakers
- Manage our social media accounts (Twitter, LinkedIn etc)
- Liaise with our online sponsors on a regular basis to plan and execute content which they have paid for via their sponsorship contract
- Marketing/journalism degree or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year's experience in a copywriting role or equivalent
- A fast learner with the ability to edit and create original and remarkable content
- Self-directed and able to work independently
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks in a fast-changing environment
In return there will be opportunities for the successful candidate to develop quickly and assume responsibility for, and have a real impact on, the content and future direction of our online content and growth of our events.
Closing Date: 29 April 2017
Please send your CV to Recruitment@iqpc.co.uk.