Date Added: 30 March 2017
: 21 April 2017
Job Title: Policy and Public Affairs Manager
Working For: a client of the Right Ethos
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
This is a full-time, permanent role.
- A community and volunteering focused charity.
- Lead and support all policy and advocacy work, including overseeing casework, commissioning research, and interacting with local government.
- Monitor and implement policy strategies to assist with the development of campaigning, fundraising, and communications functions.
- Building and maintaining relationships with various key stakeholders, as well as colleagues, external partners, and volunteers.
- Experience working within a policy and public affairs environment.
- A strong and motivational leader, with significant management experience.
- Understanding of how to support and work alongside volunteers.
Closing Date: 21 April 2017
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.