Date Added: 3 April 2017
: 3 May 2017
Job Title: Network Account Manager
Working For: Breakthrough Media
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing News and Network team in the UK, who will help support our work with a range of local partners and stakeholders.
• You will establish, nurture and maintain relationships with civil society organisations, consulting on their grassroots campaigns using your communications expertise and in-depth knowledge of the issues facing their communities.
• You will brief creative, production and digital teams on the creation of on and offline campaign materials and regular content strands for civil society organisations.
• You will drive the creative process internally from start to finish, taking responsibility for quality control and ensuring the products meet strategic communication objectives.
• You will communicate effectively with others across the agency, including creative, digital, strategy and production.
• You will provide advice to grassroots organisations when required on strategic communication direction, giving guidance and thinking of creative approaches to new projects.
• You should have a strong knowledge of, or a keen interest in, the UK and international political and media landscape.
• You will have experience in a media, communications and/or PR environment, preferably within or working alongside third sector organisations.
• You must have demonstrable project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• You will have a strong educational background, preferably with a degree in a political or humanities field.
• You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to develop relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, from grassroots organisations through to senior members of staff in large organisations.
• You will be proficient in the use of database and internet tools including spreadsheets, word processing and social monitoring tools.
• You will have excellent writing and presentation skills.
Closing Date: 3 May 2017
Start date ASAP.
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter (maximum of one page) with information on why you’re right for this role, and what excites you about this job and our company to: firstname.lastname@example.org.