Date Added: 5 April 2017
: 1 May 2017
Job Title: Trusts & Grants Manager
Working For: a client of the Right Ethos
This is a full-time, permanent role.
- Implement and develop plans for trust and grant fundraising in order to maximise the organisation’s opportunities and manage expectations of project income.
- Maintain relationships with an existing portfolio of key grant and trust bodies, and be responsible for developing new business.
- Regularly deliver compelling, well-written funding applications and reports to grant makers and prospective funders.
- Strong background developing income with foundations, trusts and grant-giving bodies.
- An understanding of fundraising processes and techniques to enhance success.
- Experience writing effective applications to charitable and grant trusts.
Closing Date: 1 May 2017
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.