Date Added: 5 April 2017
: 24 April 2017
Job Title: Account Manager
Working For: Forster Communications
Salary: c£35k + benefits, depending on experience
We’re on the hunt for our next energetic, ideas-generating and media savvy member of the Forster team. We’re looking for an ambitious and experienced account manager with a mature understanding of PR and communications and experience of leading accounts. If you’ve got a passion for PR and big ideas we’d love to hear from you.
Forster Communications is a motivated, fast-paced, specialist agency based in lively London Bridge. We’ve established a strong reputation and won awards for working with our clients to deliver positive social change through bold ideas and smart strategies. Our clients are as varied as the issues we help them address; from corporate brands such as Allen and Overy, Aviva, DP World and Astellas Pharma to charities like Stroke Association, Alzheimer’s Society and Young Women’s Trust. Our work changes behaviour, raises awareness and improves lives.
Now we’re looking to add to our dedicated, core team. We’re offering a varied portfolio and the opportunity to help us shape our culture and continue to deliver positive social impact. We value difference and are actively seeking people from a range of backgrounds and life and career experiences.
- You’ll have experience on B2C or B2B campaigns
- Proven results in delivering high impact campaigns
- A proven ability to manage accounts on budget and time whilst delivering stand out work for clients
- You love PR in all its forms and are happy diving in to lead media sell ins, campaign launches and events, and inspiring your teams to achieve great results
- A confident presenter, keen to share ideas and pitch projects internally and to clients
- Have a natural ability for writing compelling content for media and marketing materials
- Inspire confidence with clients as the natural ‘go to’ whenever they need advice, updates or ideas
- Have extensive knowledge and understanding of the UK media landscape as well as a genuine passion for following and setting the media agenda
- A love and understanding of all things social and the ability to think beyond traditional media relations when it comes to ideas and communications to drive action
- A lively and ambitious individual who wants to make their mark by contributing bright ideas and becoming an essential member of the team quickly
Please take a look at the full job ad on our website http://www.forster.co.uk/about/careers/.
Closing Date: 24 April 2017
We will begin shortlisting and interviewing shortly after.
To find out more or apply for this role, please contact email@example.com or send your CV with a covering letter letting us know why you are the perfect Account Manager.