Date Added: 7 April 2017
: 21 April 2017
Job Title: Account Manager
Working For: ZPB Associates
We are looking for a bright and ambitious account manager to join our exciting and enthusiastic team that deliver stand out, high-profile work. You have a real opportunity to be creative, have autonomy and be connected to some of the best and most influential people and organisations in the health sector.
We are looking for someone who wants to spread their wings, to problem solve, be creative, and to be part of the healthcare debate.
The purpose of the Account Manager is to:
- Manage multiple accounts, adding value to clients and our business
- Design and deliver campaigns, strategies and contracts
- Areas of work may include: marketing and comms strategies and plans, data projects, conferences and events, thought leadership reports, social media campaigns, PR and communications and marketing collateral.
- Planning and delivery
- Create client proposals and co-present new business pitches where appropriate
- Fully manage and deliver integrated campaigns for multiple clients
- Develop work schedules and cost estimates
- Write creative, studio and technical briefs
- Project manage; schedule and budget time, personnel and resource to ensure delivery is to time, budget and specification
- Regularly review project or contract performance against KPIs and report back to client
- Work collectively with the team to deliver financial targets and excellent client service
- Be responsible for the overall profitability of a client contract or project by managing projects and other team members to track time, costs and financial targets
- Know the products and services and client business trends to deliver ambitious solutions
- Design and deliver client presentations and proposals
- Help to develop client strategy in line with the overarching contract objectives while demonstrating creativity, innovation and big ideas
- Develop new and improved core products and services
- Know internal and external factors affecting the client and the company
- Constantly keep up to date with products and services, industry innovation and thinking
- Ability to research, analyse and write clear, insightful reports or reviews
- Commercial acumen
- Flexibility, ambition and proactive
- Highly inquisitive, curious and meticulous
ZPB’s benefit package includes a personal development fund, mentoring and training.
Closing Date: 21 April 2017
We will interview as soon as we can w/c 24/4/17.
Start date will be ASAP.
Please send your CV and a short covering note to rachel.allan@ZPB-associates.com.