Date Added: 7 April 2017
: 28 April 2017
Job Title: Intern
Working For: ZPB Associates
Salary: £16, 224 PA (32 hours per week)
ZPB is a young and dynamic business with big ideas and ambition. We know the healthcare market inside and out. And what’s different about us is that we combine strategy, data, marketing and creative skills all in one place.
We want to pick out the brightest and the most promising grads, and help them start their career at ZPB.
What we offer
A four-month programme, at the end of which you’ll be able to apply to the ZPB graduate recruitment programme. You will get exposure to all facets of healthcare strategy, marketing and communications, you get to be involved in a fast-growing organisation at the start of a big journey. We don’t want to limit you to a fully-defined job spec, but to give you a sense of the type of tasks you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in implementation of strategic campaigns and creative ideas
- Learning on-the-job project management, including budget reconciliation, logistics and schedules
- Conducting desk and field-based research into markets, trends and much more
- Developing your digital and social media skills
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, dinners, receptions and exhibitions, including fringe events at major industry events
- Liaising with external agencies, e.g. designers, printers and mailing houses to ensure promotional pieces are delivered on time and within budget
- Writing and proofreading copy (print and digital)
- Drafting web copy, newsletters, on and offline adverts
- Writing briefs and biographies
- Creating presentations, assisting with pitch preparations, developing materials
We offer our interns a salary based on the London Living wage. Other benefits include:
- Paid holidays
- A desire to help with the work/life balance conundrum with flexible working options
- Genuine encouragement to attend events, seminars and training programmes
- Excellent development opportunities
- Exposure to market and thought leaders
- Regular appraisals to help with your career path and to prioritise areas for training and development
You must be:
- Educated at degree-level with a 2:1 or above
- Have proven interest in public policy, the health sector, business and marketing
- Quick-witted, bold, curious and motivated
Closing Date: 28 April 2017
We will interview as soon as we can after applications close and start date is ASAP.
To apply to the scheme, please send email@example.com your CV, together with a cover letter telling us why you’re perfect for the job (300 words max please) and a short summary of the best story you’ve ever been told.