Date Added: 10 April 2017
: 27 April 2017
Job Title: Campaign Project Manager
Working For: Save the Children
Salary: £36,000 PA
We are looking for an organised and committed individual to join us as Campaign Project Manager, overseeing the design and delivery of high impact and innovative international development campaigns in the UK and around the world.
As Campaign Project Manager you will project manage cross-organisational task teams, initiatives and coalitions, to ensure consistent and high quality output. Playing a key role in the International Development Campaigns Team, you will help drive activity across the organisation and the Save the Children movement ensuring the delivery of coordinated global activities/moments. In addition you will:
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, working with them to identify and resolve strategic issues as they arise
• Act as a key focal point across SCUK and SCI for information and the coordination of delivery groups and their associated campaigning moments
• Develop and implement project plans in line with campaign strategies
• Develop, monitor and manage the risk assessment process for campaigning activity
• Manage the evaluation of campaigns and campaign moments, including creating integrated planning and MEAL documents, helping to improve our work and increase our impact.
To be successful you will be assertive, energetic and creative with the ability to work on your own initiative with little supervision. You will have proven project management skills in a complex organisation or initiative and a high level of computer literacy and a willingness to support the development of colleagues’ self-sufficiency. Project Management training in PRINCE 2 or equivalent is also essential. In addition you will have:
• Experience in monitoring and evaluating projects and facilitating the implementation of learning
• The ability to organise and prioritise multiple complex tasks efficiently, manage reactive and proactive work, and deliver tasks to tight deadlines in a complex organisation
• Excellent writing skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, summarise accurately, and engage various audiences
• Experience in assessing and managing risk in order to mitigate
• A willingness and ability to travel to countries outside of the UK.
Closing Date: 27 April 2017
Interviews: 27th and 28th April.
To apply please visit our website via the link https://jobs.savethechildren.org.uk/vacancy/campaigns-project-manager-3129/3155/description/.
11 April 2017: the closing date for this advert has been extended to 27 April 2017.