Date Added: 11 April 2017
: 21 April 2017
Job Title: Prospect Research Officer
Working For: Scott Prenn LLP
Salary: Dependent on experience
Scott Prenn is an experienced, strategic fundraising consultancy empowering organisations to fund their future. Our team has over 20 years’ experience in delivering strategic services to the third sector, including strategic planning, advising, campaign management and fundraising.
We are looking to recruit a new member to the Research Team, who has 1 year+ experience in a similar research or fundraising role. This role supports our major gift fundraising activity and focuses on a range of income streams including high net-worth individuals, trusts and corporate partners.
We are looking for someone with strong analytical and writing skills and experience of prospect research. The role will suit an ambitious individual who enjoys working in a highly productive way in a busy environment. Our team is in a period of transformational growth, so this is an exciting time to join and play a key role in our success.
Responsibilities will include:
• Identification of prospects including HNWIs, Trusts and Foundations, Corporates and Statutory funders
• Compiling in depth research profiles and briefings
• Supporting Fundraisers in preparing for meetings and events
• Supporting Head of Research in managing multiple client pipelines
• Supporting Head of Research in sector research including landscape analysis and benchmarking for clients
• Undertaking research to determine the feasibility of proposed fundraising campaigns
• Support team in client reporting
• Undertaking research to identify new business opportunities
• Management of database and systems
Closing Date: 21 April 2017
Interviewing process beginning immediately ending Friday 28th April.
Desired start date Monday 1st May. We are willing to be flexible with the start date for the right candidate.
Please apply to Kat at email@example.com with a writing sample and your CV. If you have any questions regarding the role please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Due to a high volume of applicants we cannot respond to everyone, if you do not hear back from us in 14 days you have been unsuccessful at this time.