Date Added: 11 April 2017
: 28 April 2017
Job Title: Stakeholder Engagment Manager
Working For: Heathrow Airport Limited
Location: Hounslow, Middlesex
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
The Stakeholder Engagement Manager will support the Heathrow Expansion Programme by building understanding of, and advocacy for, Heathrow’s economic, environmental and social role in the community among our local stakeholders. You will coordinate, build and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders including local authorities and business groups.
1. Support proactive engagement programme with key local stakeholders including: politicians, local authorities and business groups such as Chambers of Commerce. This will include setting up regular meetings with appropriate Heathrow colleagues, attending meetings and ensuring actions are followed up.
2. Manage relationships with local business organisations including: ensuring they are kept informed about expansion milestones and general Heathrow news; identifying senior colleagues to represent Heathrow on boards and at events; and managing Heathrow’s sponsorship of and attendance at events.
3. Support the planning and delivery of the expansion communications strategy across different business functions by managing a forward looking communications calendar and other collateral to ensure that all relevant colleagues are informed about future communications activity.
4. Drafting and reviewing of communications across a range of channels including online, social media and hard copy.
5. Manage bespoke communications projects to build and maintain support for expansion among stakeholders.
6. Prepare senior colleagues for meetings with stakeholders eg researching and collating briefing notes or drafting speaking notes.
7. Proactively monitor the local political landscape, and highlight opportunities or areas for concerns for Heathrow.
8. Build trusting relationships with colleagues across the business to ensure a smooth flow of information between the expansion programme, the central communications team and the wider business.
9. Represent Heathrow in the local community, for example at consultation events.
10. Support the wider expansion communications activity as required.
Closing Date: 28 April 2017
No set dates for interview - this will be at the convenience of both the Hiring Manager and the Candidate. Start date is as soon as possible subject to referencing.
Please send your CV along with a covering letter to Helen_Kidd_Supplier@heathrow.com.