Date Added: 11 April 2017
: 9 June 2017
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Working For: Westminster Forum Projects
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive to organise a range of sales and marketing activities for the company including seminar, publication and special event sponsorship, and helping to secure exhibitors.
This is a role focused on research, event organisation, coordination and tracking - experience or aptitude in selling or closing deals would be an advantage.
Responsibilities include -
• Proactively sourcing new business, and researching into organisations who may be interested in commercially supporting seminars and other events
• Ensuring smooth management of existing sponsor relationships, and looking to develop new contacts
• Working with other departments on the operational and administration aspects of the sponsors requirements and event delivery
• Creating sponsorship package documentation and bespoke proposals as required
We are looking for –
• Excellent reporting, planning and communication skills
• Experience of working in a Business Development role with record of generating new business, building key relationships and helping maintain the loyalty of current customers
• An understanding of current affairs and the world of business
• Someone with an enquiring mind
• Strong time management, self-organisation and the ability to multi task
Experience of event management would be an advantage.
Working in a team that reports directly to the managing director, there are plenty of career growth opportunities for the right candidate. The role is full time, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm with an hour for lunch based at our friendly offices in Bracknell, Berkshire with convenient road and travel links. There may also be occasional travel to Westminster, assisting at live events.
Closing Date: 9 June 2017
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to Jo Hibburt (HR Officer) indicating salary expectations and why you believe you would be suitable for the role email@example.com.