Date Added: 11 April 2017
: 19 May 2017
Job Title: Content Producer - Conferences
Working For: Arena International - GlobalData
Salary: £18k - £21k per annum plus profit share
Arena International, part of GlobalData, runs over 80 international market leading conferences every year. Our growing international portfolio spans across 4 key industries - consumer goods, finance, pharma and digital industries and we’re looking for an ambitious graduate to join our expanding team.
You will be based in Central London and be responsible for producing and managing some of these events from conception right up to programme management on the day and you can expect to travel regularly for each conference. This process is made up of various stages and requires a broad skill set to push your projects to be the best in the market.
We are dedicated to the development of our team and each Content Producer will undergo weekly skills training and will have a Production Manager assigned to their professional growth within the company.
Typically you will spend 5 weeks producing a conference programme and a further 22 weeks project managing its commercial campaign. The typical cycle of responsibilities includes:
• Desk and phone based research with your target industry - spending 2 weeks of the production cycle interviewing business and government leaders
• Copywriting skills – you will write the programme and marketing material for all your projects
• Inviting and confirming senior leaders to present at the conferences
• Supporting your sales and marketing teams
• Travelling internationally to each conference and programme management on the day
We are looking for a degree-educated candidate who demonstrates a keen interest in project management. The candidate should have a keen interest in research, excellent writing skills and the confidence to engage different markets over the phone.
• Diligent, well organised and able to manage time
• Research experience through phone, internet and other sources
• Analytical skills - you will need to be able to turn interview transcripts into a compelling conference agenda
• Confident, good phone manner, strong skills of persuasion and negotiation
• Articulate and creative copy writing
• Interpersonal skills to effectively brief and support project teams
• Calm and effective problem-solving
Closing Date: 19 May 2017
Interviews will begin from the 12/04 - a successful candidate may be appointed before the closing date.
The start date is negotiable but we are looking for the successful candidate to join the company before 31st May.
Please send a CV and covering letter to Stephanie Holme firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.