Date Added: 11 April 2017
: 12 May 2017
Job Title: Account Manager (Healthcare)
Working For: Hume Brophy
An exciting opportunity for an Account Manager with healthcare experience to join Hume Brophy’s fast-growing UK Public Affairs & Corporate practice. The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to develop into a key player in the running of a range of public affairs accounts, with a particular focus on healthcare. The right candidate will have at least 3 years’ relevant experience, including in a consultancy environment.
Reporting to Account Directors and Directors, you will play a senior role on several accounts and projects, manage account teams to support the needs of clients and deliver on objectives, and help with the strategic direction of accounts.
You will also have a strong understanding of the UK Parliament and the workings of Westminster and experience of serving healthcare clients in public affairs consultancy. You will have a string knowledge of the NHS, Public Health England and national and local health policy and commissioning.
You will work closely with our established international healthcare team, advising healthcare firms on their strategic communications across the UK, Ireland, Europe and internationally. Excellent writing skills and attention to detail are essential, along with an ability to prioritise tasks and deliver to often stringent deadlines. You will also contribute to and cultivate business development opportunities on an ongoing basis, assist in targeted marketing of the company to existing and prospective clients, and ensure effective and efficient internal communications.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing account teams to ensure the delivery of high-quality work on client accounts and ensure proper campaign planning and reporting.
- Be a proactive member of the Hume Brophy team, and be part of creating a happy and supportive working environment for team members.
- Manage collaborative writing projects across the business, including with colleagues in locations outside the UK, displaying excellent written and oral communication.
- Effectively manage workload across all clients communicating upwards and downwards.
- Assist in the development and mentoring of junior staff members.
- Contribute to business development opportunities, including writing proposals and delivering pitches and strategic presentations.
Closing Date: 12 May 2017
This role is for an immediate start and we reserve the right to appoint prior to the closing date for applications.
Please submit a CV and covering letter quoting ‘PA AMH’ to firstname.lastname@example.org.