Date Added: 11 April 2017
: 31 May 2017
Job Title: Account Executive/Senior Account Executive
Working For: Newington Communications
Salary: £22,000 - £29,000
We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Account Executive or Senior Account Executive to join our national public affairs team in London, working for a range of significant clients with a particular focus on those in the energy, environment and clean tech sectors.
The ideal candidate will
• Be graduate level or equivalent
• Have experience working in the fields of politics, policy or communications; to be considered for the Senior Account Executive role this should be at least a year’s experience
• Demonstrate good communication skills
• Have good research and organisational skills
• Possess a professional eye for detail
• Be a friendly and enthusiastic team player
• Have the ability to think clearly, rise to challenges and solve problems
• Have a knowledge of and enthusiasm for business and politics
• Have a knowledge of the energy sector, although this is not essential
The role will involve
• Producing monitoring reports for clients;
• Research and analysis;
• Attending client meetings;
• Engaging with stakeholders;
• Organising events;
• Supporting the team on multiple client accounts;
• Pro-actively identifying potential new business opportunities and contributing to new business research;
• Demonstrating well-grounded policy knowledge in specific areas which are of relevance to the client accounts you work on;
• Producing concise and high quality written briefings and reports.
Closing Date: 31 May 2017
Succesful applicants will be invited to Newington's London headquarters for an interview.
Start date: ASAP.
Please submit a CV and covering letter to Naomi Harris at email@example.com.
10 May 2017: this advert has been removed before the closing date as the post has ow bee filled.