Date Added: 12 April 2017
: 24 May 2017
Job Title: Intelligence Intern
Working For: PGI Intelligence
PGI aims to tackle the threats faced by organisations both large and small as well as governments. From cyber security services to business intelligence, our team of world-class experts helps reduce the risks to our clients’ finances, physical assets and most of all people.
PGI Intelligence has an exciting opportunity for a Business Intelligence Intern to join our Corporate Investigations practice for an initial period of six months.
The successful candidate will be highly organised, able to prioritise and handle multiple tasks simultaneously and interpret large volumes of qualitative and quantitative data. Written work will be clear, concise and authoritative often produced to tight deadlines.
• Strong interest and understanding of international affairs, particularly in Africa or Eastern Europe
• Impressive academic record with Master’s degree in relevant subject
• Commercial awareness and understanding of the implications of geopolitical events on business operations
• Confidence communicating complex ideas and arguments at varying levels of seniority within PGI and externally
• Reliable with strong work ethic
• Self-motivated and ambitious
• Fluency in other languages, specifically Turkish, Russian, French or Farsi
• Interest in use of social media for campaigning and business development purposes
• Interest in European or African international politics
Closing Date: 24 May 2017
Please forward your CV and supporting statement to email@example.com. Your supporting statement is of equal importance to us as your CV and is a key part of our shortlisting process. It is an opportunity for you to outline your experience and credentials.
Applicants should only apply if they have the right to work in the UK.