Date Added: 12 April 2017
: 21 April 2017
Job Title: Interim Associate Director of Communications and Brand
Working For: a client of The Right Ethos
Salary: Circa £60,000
This is a full-time role, with a 6 month contract.
- To lead the planning and implementation of a large variety of communications, originated from all parts of the organisations to engage with different targeted audiences.
- To build strong relationship with other communications, marketing and brand staff as well as with non-communications staff who need advice and guidance to engage with their audiences.
- To take an “Account Manager” approach with colleagues, demonstrating expertise to plan, develop and implement the engagement activities.
- A highly organised individual who knows how to plan marketing communications in terms of resources, timing and messages. As well as implementing the activities.
- Experienced in a wide range of online and offline communications gained in-house or agency side; charity, commercial or public sector background.
- Able to take a project management approach to their work and how they work with others around the organisation.
Closing Date: 21 April 2017
Please send your CV in to: firstname.lastname@example.org.